Saturday, March 10, 2012

What does an internet service provider password look like?

I want to set up an Outlook email. Outlook wants my internet service provider password, but I don't know what that is. Is it all numbers or letters or a series of numbers, letters, and special characters? I have a broadband provider; should I call them to request a password?What does an internet service provider password look like?
You can set up your own outlook account.

You need the incoming "POP"

and the outgoing "SMTP"

it will look similar to this %26gt;

pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com

%26lt;or%26gt;

smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com

(depending on you carrier.)What does an internet service provider password look like?
Yes, call them. They will help you and talk you all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment