Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I get internet on my ipod touch?

I have an ipod touch and I also have wireless internet at home. What do I need to do to get internet? Also it picks up a wireless internet connection from somewhere that I don't know. But it has 3 signal bars and I try to get on and it says unable to connect to internet why is this?How do I get internet on my ipod touch?
Sometimes connections may be locked and you will need to know the code to get into the wireless connection. It is usually a WEP/WPA key. try to find yours out by doing a google search.



You may not be able to connect because sometimes connection, even though it is 3 bars, maybe are just sometimes no working or just stink.How do I get internet on my ipod touch?
right....

go to your PC(if windows go to your connection) and check the ip adress subnet mask,etc......note that down in a paper.....



ON THE IPOD:



GO TO SETTING%26gt;%26gt;WIFI%26gt;%26gt;Check your SSID(ROUTER NAME)%26gt;%26gt;U WILL SEE A SMaLL ARROW NEXT TO IT(CLICK IT)

GO TO STATIC AND TYPE IN WAT U JUST NOTED ABOVE......

it shud work....if not just go to setting%26gt;%26gt;general%26gt;%26gt;at the bottom te is a reser tab..go to that%26gt;%26gt;reset network settings..

No comments:

Post a Comment