Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the reason that my internet connection is randomly turning off and on?

I'm just browsing on the internet and then I will click something and then it will say page unavailable because my internet has decided to disconnect itself. It then reconnects. This happens around every 15 minutes. My router is just underneath my room downstairs so its not distance problems.What is the reason that my internet connection is randomly turning off and on?
I had a netgear with similar intermittent problems. I replaced it with a new linksys and all better now.What is the reason that my internet connection is randomly turning off and on?
it depends what kind of connection is used to connect between you and your internet provider(optic cable, wireless etc.).



I am not good to tell you which way is the best for internet connection.

It may happen because of bad weather(raining, wind and so on.)

Just call your internet provider and if they are serious, they will tell you why is it.



regardsWhat is the reason that my internet connection is randomly turning off and on?
turn the router off about a minute and turn it back on

turn the router off when you are not using the internet

if you've had the router for a good while that might be the cause

No comments:

Post a Comment