Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Satellite Internet Users: How long does it take to upload a 20 sec video clip to youtube?

I have just upgraded my satellite internet package, and it is still taking me 2 hours + to upload a tiny video clip. What the heck? Is all satellite internet this slow or what? I'm using Xplornet Internet.Satellite Internet Users: How long does it take to upload a 20 sec video clip to youtube?
My friend has Hughes net and obsolutely hates it. Check around with your local cell phone companies and see if they have upgraded and made cellular internet available. I have that myself and love it. It's basically a wireless router that runs off of a cell signal. I was getting 800/250 kbps download/upload speeds for $50 a month. I live out in the country and it's either that or satellite.Satellite Internet Users: How long does it take to upload a 20 sec video clip to youtube?
This calculator should help:



http://youtube-answers.blogspot.com/2008鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment