Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best internet browser for Windows 7?

I got a new computer and I have been wondering what internet browser I should use. I am currently using IE 9. I have 3 options:



*Internet Explorer

*Monzilla Firefox

*Google Chrome



Please give an explanation on why it is better and some pros and cons, thanks!What is the best internet browser for Windows 7?
Chrome. It has a unique UI, easy bookmarking system, and is hands-down the fastest browser I've ever used. Internet Explorer is the #1 web browser used to download other browsers. Firefox is okay, but it's never been as fast as Chrome for me.
i have two browsers on my computer firefox %26amp; slim browser,i use one for a while then

i switch to the other,the reason i have two browsers is because internet explorer freezes up

to much.i started with firefox which is faster than ie and does not freeze up like ie.

the reason i have slim browser is if you put in your zip code you can get a lot of local

news from around your state,and national news too.slim browser is fast,the only thing

i do not like about it you cant customize it to much firefox has a lot of add-ons

both are very good browsers,i also use mozilla thunderbird for my email which also

customizable and fast.try the browsers out and see which one you like.also get a better

firewall than the built in oneWhat is the best internet browser for Windows 7?
Do you know a combination of above browsers? Avant Browser 2012 pre-alpha 108... It's very good. It can render the same page with latest ie9/gecko/webkit. The most advantage is that it can release memory taken completely after closing all pages.I install it onto all computers of my co-workers. lol.
You can use them at the same time.

1 Use Avant browser, Avant has IE firefox and chrome three rendering engines.

2 Install the three browsers in your computer.What is the best internet browser for Windows 7?
Google Chrome is the best hands down.

So fast, I haven't gotten a virus, I just love it. My internet explorer is extremely slow and ever loads. And firefox is just a thing of the past.
Safari or Chrome.



Internet Explorer isn't even a browser. Firefox is so freaking slow.
Chrome. It's so incredibly light on system resources and it's fast as hell. Firefox is decent but I found it to be quite glitchy at times.



Chrome all the way.





chromecrhomecrhome
Firefox, no contest. It's the fastest, and least glitchy.
I always prefer google chrome, it has worked great for me.
Chrome!
Chrome. its faster and more up to date on HTML 5

No comments:

Post a Comment