Saturday, March 10, 2012

How fast is the internet on Ipod touch?

I'm planning to get an ipod touch 4 this week.. Is the internet just as fast as an iphone? (faster? Slower). Is it the speed of a laptop?



Also is the ipod touch the EXACT same as an iphone except you cant call or send messages?

If no, what are the differences?



Does ipod touch have bluetooth ?How fast is the internet on Ipod touch?
My itouch has reasonably fast Internet , it is slightly slower than my laptop and if another person is ever streaming YouTube can become incredibly slow. But mine is 2 years old I dont know how the newer one matches up, but my friend has one and to be honest it is incredibly fun. I'd recommend getting one any day!
No, the iPod's can only use internet through Wi-Fi, so depending on which company and your Wi-Fi's speed, that's how fast your Internet connecting will be.



Yes the iPod does have bluetooth.



Yes, the iPod touch and the iPhone are very similar, but the only difference from an iPhone to and iPod touch is that you can use 3G Internet just about anywhere, you can call, message, and get apps exclusively just for iPhones. That's all I can think of right now. Hope this helps lol.How fast is the internet on Ipod touch?
Yes Ipod Touch has REALLY fast internet.

And practically the only differences between Ipod Touch and Iphone is that apart from the calling, yhe camera isnt as good on ipod, and there are a few apps that you can only play on ipohne unless you jailbreak you ipod touch
Well I'm on my iPod right now and its really fast, I have the 4th generation. When you get on YouTube it barley ever stops, I dont think mine ever has. There great devices, but fairly expensive.How fast is the internet on Ipod touch?
That all depends on your internet connection more than the device itself.



Yes, for the most part.



Yes. Bluetooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment