Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best way to get wireless internet connection that can be used at home in Japan?

I am going to live in japan for three month this summer. I will be living in an monthly apt and they do not have internet connection. I have some online courses that I have to take during this time, and need internet. What is the best way to get wireless internet that can be used in my own apartment? If anyone have any experience or knowledge, please help me out! Thanks!!!What is the best way to get wireless internet connection that can be used at home in Japan?
try getting a linksys portal, and hook it up to your computer. it can recieve signal from a distance away.What is the best way to get wireless internet connection that can be used at home in Japan?
GO OVER TO THE ROOM NEXT TO YOU WITH A HACKSAW, AND TELL THEM TO GIVE U THEIR INTERNET.

No comments:

Post a Comment