Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I listen to streaming internet audio in my car?

I am not interested in sirius or xm satellite radio. I do not care to see streaming internet video. I only want to listen to audio (streaming live from the internet). I do not want to carry around a laptop computer if there are other ways. What is the easiest, cheapest way to accomplish this?

Thanks for your answers/suggestions!How can I listen to streaming internet audio in my car?
as of now i dont think any regular head unit will support this. if you have a phone that can do it your best bet may be a Clarion DXZ775USB ive had it recognize a new sony walkman phone when the pioneer 6900UB wouldnt... but thats a long shot... areal long shot.



next best thing isa car PC... and they run about 600-700 baseline uninstalled.... although they are friggin spanktacular... go youtube "streetdeck" sometime.. thats the best front end software for a car PC and as i said before its friggin spanktacular

No comments:

Post a Comment