Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the overall best and fastest internet browser?

I am wondering what the best internet browser is. I hear Firefox is great, but I haven't really tried it. I HATE Internet Explorer, so don't recommend that. I use Comodo Dragon, but I found the Maxthon browser today. I really like Comodo for its speed and security. What are your thoughts on the best internet browser? Please recommend any plug ins or what not to enhance the browsing experience. Please provide a thorough answer.



Thanks in advance.What is the overall best and fastest internet browser?
Google Chrome



It's easy to use and simple and actually really fast.What is the overall best and fastest internet browser?
Lol, everybody else says Google Chrome. Firefox and Google Chrome are just about even. Firefox loads javascript faster, while Chrome loads HTML5 and Adobe Flash faster (flash is integrated into the web browser). Firefox has TONS of addons, you can find one for just about anything. Google Chrome's addon selection is a bit smaller. I use both evenly.



Chrome is better for online flash games. Firefox is better for simple things, like checking your email, chatting online, etc. Both are great. I recommend you trying both and seeing which one you like better.What is the overall best and fastest internet browser?
This is an opinionated question however I think it's google chrome and stasticallyt is google chrome
Google Chrome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment